Tuesday, May 16, 2006

No. 189 - Ah, Hell

Who wants the possibility of getting some good karma? You do? Well, then, it's your lucky day, my friend.

Guess who was the only one who did not get to watch the season ending of Grey's Anatomy?

Yep.

Me.

AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggghhhhhhhhh!

And I swear I couldn't sleep last night because I was letting Sunday's episode bounce around in my head trying to figure out how everyone's story's ended and dammit, I know that each character had their cliche' ending, but I GOTTA know!

So I would like to ask (no, BEG!) each of you to post about ONE of the characters and what happened on the final episode because I know that trying to cram two hours, even in summary, about the whole show would be rather tedious.

And no. I can't ask my office-mates. They don't watch. Savages.

And. AND! Regarding my last post? Stacy herself has worn those friggin' skinny jeans on Oprah's show when they did Jean Intervention. I still like watching What Not To Wear, but Stacy's credibility needs some work.

16 Punches:

At 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meredith and McDreamy....went at it in a trauma room...then Meredith has a choice to make..the Vet or McDreamy..which one will it be?

Check out this website:
http://www.greyswriters.com/

~Kim~

 
At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Denny died from a blood clot after he got the heart. Sobbbbb. He was my OTHER TV boyfriend (in addition to Jim from the Office). Good thing I have a spare.

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Well-heeled mom said...

All the interns stood up for each other and wouldn't confess as to who cut the tube to make Denny's condition worse. After the transplant, he proposed to Izzy and she accepted. When he died, Izzy laid with him and wouldn't leave. Alex actually picked her up off the bed and comforted her so they could deal with Denny's body. Ahhhhhh - he's portrayed as such an asshole, but in the end he truly cared about her. Izzy then confessed to the Chief that she cut the tube, and quit the program.

It was awesome. I'm sorry you missed it.

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Trish said...

Burke had surgery on his hand from the gunshot and Christina finally showed her human side.

And Izzy quit the program.

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger Cricket said...

Sorry, I'm a savage, but Julia posts here: http://uncommonmisconception.typepad.com/home/2006/05/tv_talk.html

 
At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you want to drive to Omaha, I've got it DVR'd :-P

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger j.sterling said...

everyone told you. so there you go! lol

 
At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm coming out from lurking for this one because Grey's is one of my ALL TIME favorite shows.

Burke had surgery on his shoulder, where the bullet was lodged. They had to wake him up to make sure that he didn't have nerve damage but couldn't numb the pain. He writhed and Christina freaked out and couldn't help.

And they had to put Doc down.

Oh and Callie told George he loved her [which you saw] and she got made when he never called and never said it. He threw her up against a wall and told her when he said I love you he wanted to mean it, not just say it because she did. Then savagely kissed her.

Tvgasm.com also has amazing recaps of shows.

-Amanda

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

OMG, that was so sad when Alex picked Izzy up and carried her out. And then when she said, "I thought I was a surgeon but I'm not and I quit." It was really sad!

Watching this show is really stressful! LOL.

And DOWN WITH SKINNY JEANS. Yeah, I'll be wearing those right after I put on my leggings under my miniskirt.

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger soralis said...

I am a big fan to... sorry you missed it! Sounds like everyone has updated you already!

 
At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't watch it, but I can give you a link to someone who does and always posts really thorough synopses. I know she already posted the finale. She's a great writer too.

http://wendyod10.typepad.com/my_weblog/

 
At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The first person that posted here is NOT me. I just wanted to make it clear...

As for updates, http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com/ should have a good one up soon-ish, they have a recaplet already.
Alex showed her really loved Izzy (IMO), Mer hooked up with McDreamy again, Burke may never perform surgery again, Webber finds out that EVERYONE knew about his affair with Mer's mom (including his wife).

I was sobbing by the end.

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Nico said...

I'm not going to read any other comments because I only got to watch half of last night's episode! Then I woke up this morning and tossed and turned for an hour while I mulled it all over, so I totally know what you mean. I'm going to have to finish it tonight before I drive myself batty!

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger chris said...

Hated it. Can't wait until next season.

Also, McDreamy. What's the deal with him? He creeps me out.

 
At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doc dies: Meredith is stricken, Derek is just looking at her all intently with those McDreamy eyes and Addison just keeps looking at the two of them like they're insane. Finn asks one of them to sign the form to authorize the euthanasia and both grab at it but back off so Addison signs it. Doc goes limp, Meredith sobs way too much and asks Finn what they do now. Finn says he can dispose of the body. Derek says "Fine" but Meredith freaks out "No, we are not throwing our dog in the trash." But after all the tears, when she leaves to get ready for the prom, she just looks at Finn and says, I'm fine, he was Derek's dog anyway. She was mourning the loss of her last connection to Derek, see. Or so we thought...

 
At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and it looks like Burke's hand is not all better and it shakes whenever he tries to close it a certain amount. First, Christina saw him try from a distance, freaked, and ran away. But then she came to him and grabbed his hand and held it in a "I'll still be with you even though you're impotent as a surgeon now" way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home