Tuesday, May 02, 2006

No. 178 - I drink I'm thunk...

Hey, you.

Yeah, you.

If you have received a comment from me anytime after 8:30 pm CST, please bear with whatever the fuck I said as I am drinking.

Colorado Bulldog(s), in case you were wondering: equal mix vodka, baileys w/some Pepsi and milk ('cause there's no cream in this fridge or half and half or whatever).

Mr. DD has gone shopping and X is watching Robotz for the 3rd time today. It's after his bedtime (X's, not Mr. DD's) and I don't give a shit.

I had to go through some of X's clothes earlier today in prep to either put them on the garage sale or give them away to friends. And guess what? That kinda' sucked.

And I noticed I have a bunch of people who have added me to their bloglines. Oh, honey. You know that this is no longer an "infertility" blog, don't you? Sorry if you feel like you got a little bit of the ole' bait-n-switch there. I'm just a bitter old hag who won't have any more stories about "2WW" or "cootercams" or "my fertile friends and relatives suck". OK, probably more stories about the fertile friends and family sucking.


Personal factoid: I'm drunk, but I think everything looks like it's properly spelled and grammer appears to be within average. Everything's A-fucking-OK!

11 Punches:

At 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I put your drunk ass under Parenting and you are, indeed, my kind of mom.

Thinking of you.

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger j.sterling said...

didnt' i tell you to drink? i blame myself for this. LOL

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger EJW said...

Your drunk blogging skills are impressive. If I ever tried it, I think it would a lot of misspellings and terrible sentence structure.

And don't worry about what other people may or may not get out of your blog. It exists for you to vent and bitch and moan and laugh and cry, and not for anyone else. I'm so glad you do share it with us, though, and I would never be disappointed if you changed focus.

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger DinosaurD said...

dd
You knock me out (please), hoist one for me (or two or three).
Where ever the blog meanders (or derails), I'm here for the duration.
DinoD

 
At 3:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear DD, I too am impressed by your drunk writing skills. I bow to the master.

I'm so sorry about the clothes thing. That must have been very painful indeed.

 
At 6:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've seen how I blog drunk, so I must bow to your amazing spelling and grammar skills under the influence.

And write about whatever you want. I'll still be around.

 
At 7:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to knock your choice of poison, but please tell me you got drunk BEFORE you started drinking that funky-sounding concoction! As one of your loyal readers I have to say that I'm honored that you chose to blog while buzzed... it reminds me of being drunk dialed. Mmmm... them were the days. —mm

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

I am jealous! I've tried WUI (writing under the influence), and despite discovering great inspiration and creativity, it is almost impossible to discern exactly what I am trying to say due to the grammar and mistyped words!! take care

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Pamplemousse said...

I have never been able to figure out how to blogroll so I just keep you on my Favourites, kay? I hope you did not have a hangover hehe!

 
At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In addition to all the other allergies I've developed in the last year, I seemed to have developed an allergy to alcohol- anything more than 1/2 glass of wine gives me giant red welts. Doesn't that suck?

I'm sorry it feels so awful. I'm sending a big hug. As for X- he's probably hoping you start drinking every night so that he'll get to stay up late watching videos all the time. I know that's how The Cutie Pie would feel. Leggy

 
At 1:53 AM, Blogger Sami said...

May have to try the drink recipe...

As for writing while drinking... at least you can't get arrested for that! Will continue to read - no matter what path you choose.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home