Tuesday, April 18, 2006

No. 165 - Keyword Analysis

I just have no idea what to even think about my stats regarding keyword analysis, but check this out:

1) ivf 8 follicles

2) my cat is skiddish outside of the bathroom

3) day 5 embryo pictures ivf icsi good quality

4) how to plumb boob in golf

5) my eyes have the glory of the

6) tears in her eyes and an hpt lyrics

7) lost my marriage to

8) cysts with follistim

9) stirrups pregnant funnel

10) discontinued clinique eye shadow

No. 4 and No. 9 have me simultaneously scratching my head in confusion and laughing out loud at the complete idiocy. However, today is one of the very few days that "dd boobs" was NOT one of the keywords searched.

BTW: if you haven't yet, please make sure you go stop by Suzanne's (see post No. 164), who I am sure appreciates your support.

1 Punches:

At 7:29 AM, Blogger Kellie said...

Very strange list indeed. I don't know a thing about golf but what the hell is a plumb boob?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home