Sunday, April 16, 2006

No. 154-162 - Top 10 Reasons Where Valium is Better Than Drinking

1. Valium won't give you a hangover.

2. Valium has no calories or carbs.

3. Valium is easier to sneak into your in-laws house.

4. Valium won't be detectable on your breath.

5. You'll never be accused of being a "mean drunk" on valium.

6. Valium gives one pretty erotic dreams (or maybe it's just me).

7. You only need one valium to catch a buzz.

8. Valium is recommended by the health community.

9. Valium doesn't take up a bunch of room in your liquor cabinet or fridge.

10. Valium won't get "skunky" six months after it's "Born On" date.


Personal factoid: I've decided to make my post counts equal what's in Blogger. That's why the weird title.

5 Punches:

At 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I need some Valium--as much fun as I had getting drunk on cd1 this cycle, it would be nice not to get a hangover. They should prescribe Valium for all infertiles to be taken "in the event that AF shows up".

I'd never heard about the dreams before, though--interesting ;-)

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Why do you think they called it "mother's little helper????"

Maybe they should just prescribe valium for infertiles as a normal course of treatment - through menopause then if you don't get pregnant, you won't really care so much.

 
At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Count me in... I want that prescription. Anything to dull the day to day would be welcome.

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger beagle said...

Now they just need to make it over the counter.

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Demeter said...

My mom used to have valium. They say it is not addictive.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home