Thursday, May 25, 2006

No. 195 - Trial Separation

I've been on the fence about my current relationship, and I think it's time for a trial separation. It's not that I'm terribly unhappy, but I just think I could do a little better. You've seen the writing on the wall, so there shouldn't be any mouths agape out there. Maybe I won't be happy and I will want to come back to what I'm accustomed to, but right now I need to know if there's something better. In fact, I've had something in the wings now for the past week and I have been dying to tell you all about it.

I told Mr. DD this weekend. He just shrugged his shoulders and went back to watching TV.

Oh, and I want you all to be a part of it. Really! I want to thank Beth at Prop Your Hips Up who really inspired me to take the leap.

...and in case you were worried, it's not my husband I'm leaving; it's Blogger. I have set up a fun-factory over at typepad and will see what I think at the end of the trial month. Now, for your viewing and reading pleasure (I use the word "pleasure" loosely), stop by my new site and let me know what you think. I'm already digging the much shorter URL address! And be honest, dammit. I'm not going to spend what I can on mochas in a month for a site you think sucks. I need my caffeine!

10 Punches:

At 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a horrible shithead.

 
At 4:19 AM, Blogger DrSpouse said...

I knew what she was talking about - I have two Blogger blogs and while Dr Spouse is not for the chop just yet, the other one is actively seeking a new home. Just havent' found anywhere that lets you do the same things, yet.

 
At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See you at Typepad. And you had me going for about a minute, brat.

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger DinosaurD said...

I second what Waverly said (damn I hate cute people and have I said lately how gullible I am?)
DinoD

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger j.sterling said...

you freaking whore. LOL
dammit.

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

I am a mere infant in blogland and I don't understand the difference here, damn it! You're still going to blog, just with a different address? Why change? Help!! LOL

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

I used to have the Peevery on Blogger. I like TypePad SO MUCH BETTER.

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger Stacy said...

You really had me worried for a minute there. Beeotch.

 
At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was a classic post and it made me love you even more for sharing my snarky sense of humor - off to update my TypePad list!

 
At 5:50 AM, Blogger beagle said...

God, I thought Mr. DD was in the crapper and I really missed something here! Don't scare me like that!

OK, now that I've caught my breath I'll go check out the new digs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home