Friday, February 03, 2006

Small Miracles

Just when I started wondering if miracles really do exist, I hear this story and just cry with relief, because it means that miracles can really happen for those who need it the most.

By the way, I am a strong believer in being a donor. If you are not one, please reconsider. Also, I hope to God you never have to make the choice of making that decision on a child's behalf, but if you do, I pray for the sake of another child, that you find that strenth inside of you to make the right choice.

2 Punches:

At 3:52 PM, Blogger Cricket said...

Great article, thanks for sharing.

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Firebrand said...

Columbus Children's does some fantastic work! My cousin's been making the trek there from Kansas with his son for 10 years now because they are just that damned good.

Thanks for sharing!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home