Saturday, February 11, 2006

Silent Stupidity*

My Blogging Bitches: You're always wrong.

DD: How am I always wrong?

My Blogging Bitches: Steely Dan is not one person. We get fringe benefits, not french benefits; it's not the Leaning Tower of Pizza; and James Dean was an actor - Jimmy Dean makes sausages; and you take your BBT orally, not vaginally!

DD: We don't get french benefits? ...I suppose you'll be telling me next that the stork doesn't deliver babies...
.
.
.
.
*homage to Queensryche...just in case you were wondering...

6 Punches:

At 2:44 PM, Blogger DinosaurD said...

Sorry, nothing to say, still laughing (hard)

DinoD

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger K said...

Actually, you can take your bbt vaginally if you'd like. The temps will vary less, as some people sleep with their mouths open, thus affecting the oral temp. But just try to remember if you temp vaginally, not to slip up and take the dh's temp orally with the same thermometer. ;o)

 
At 2:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or clean the thermometer first. :)

Laughing too. Especially about the leaning tower of pizza, which will now feature prominently in my culinary fantasies...

 
At 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hilarious ... and don't feel bad. I never temped before 4 months ago either, having gone directly to ART, no passing Go. Hee Hee "walgroans." I never did get the hang of temping either, mostly due to a whacked out sleep schedule.

 
At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can take you BBT up the wuzza if you want. It's supposed to be more consistent that way.

I did it orally -- I mean the temp.

 
At 5:14 AM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Several years ago I read a story in glamour or cosmo or something written by a woman who thought her nether regions felt "hot" so she decided to take her temp there...with a mercury thermometer. Then she lost her grip and it got lost. The rest of the story was about her adventure in the ER to get it removed, and how many times she had to answer "You did WHAT??" That served as a cautionary tale for me. Stick with oral temp.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home