Friday, February 24, 2006

The Muppet Personality Test

You Are Dr. Bunsen Honeydew
You take the title "mad scientist" to the extreme -with very scary PINK things coming out of your blog.And you've invented some pretty cool things, from a banana sharpener to a robot politician as well as a link to Acronyms for Dummies.But while you're busy turning gold into cottage cheese, you need to watch out for poor little Beaker!"Oh, that's very naughty, Beaker! Now you eat these paper clips this minute...don't make me come over there and beat you."
The Muppet Personality Test


Thanks to DinoD.

4 Punches:

At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well DD,
White & gray.
How very.....un-pink of you.

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Cricket said...

Hey, um... :bumps into wall: ... :fuck! shit! stubbed toe on chair: ... um, where am I? It seems like a nice place, tho, to give lots of bloggy love.

 
At 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh NOOOO

I'm Miss Piggy. :(

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger DinosaurD said...

Oh, you're so much more creative than I am - maybe I'll have to go and modify my muppet description as well.
I LOVE the new look. Death to pink,... kill, kill (sorry, just getting in touch with my inner Animal).
DinoD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home