Friday, February 17, 2006

Just Some More House Stuff

This is where I plan on watching the child(ren-?) play once the deck on the back of the house is installed, which will run the entire length of that wall perpendicular to those 3 columns. The camera view is from the master bedroom and no, the location of the propane tank is not permanent. The house is actually a ranch with walk out basement (you have to have those here in the Midwest).

I also need to decide what color to have the house painted. I like neutrals, but I've seen some beautiful houses that were painted dark colors like blue-gray and spruce-green, so I'm really undecided.







This is the view we will have from said deck.

6 Punches:

At 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm seeing a pair of wooden rockers with a small table for lemonade... And X's big wheel.
This is going to be so gorgeous!!
I would give me right arm for a sunset like that every night!

My house is very neutral too. I think its called Heather, but it's not purple.... more of a beige.

I've always been partial to blues. A nice slate- blue with a darker bule trim.....

 
At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sunset is TO DIE FOR!

I've personally always been a natural fan, but that's been changing lately... (though I'm still anti anything that is too bright... like the red "accent wall" we had in our last place. Seriously, when it was sunny, the carpet looked pink. YUCK!

 
At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think a blue house against that sunset would look amazing.

Mine is brick, but inside my walls are all colors.

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger DinosaurD said...

That's why you haven't heard from your friend that you sent a Valentine's e-mail to - she's jealous of your house (so am I for that matter).
DinoD

 
At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous sight. And a porch, I'm doubly jealous. (thanks also for the sperm count post yesterday ... we have been having a similar discussion at my house)

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Pamplemousse said...

Beeyootiful view!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home