Friday, December 23, 2005

Ding Dong

December 23, 2005

A friend of Jerry's emailed this to him yesterday and I thought it was THE perfect filler to hold everyone over the holiday weekend, Christmas that is, as it appears the Druids(?) had theirs this past Wednesday; and Hanakkah, Kwanzaa and Boxing Day all arrive on Monday. By that time I should have a post ready to go about how stressed and paranoid I am about the possibility of (not) being pregnant. Right now I'm afraid to sit up, sit down, stand up, produce a bowel movement or tie my shoes (sounds like a cheer from my old pep-rally days). I did have Jerry pick me up some Flint.st0nes chewables, per the advice of Dr. Blinksalot, for the folic acid . . . you know . . just in case.

Anyway, without further ado, here is something to bring a smile to your face and unfortunately, an ear worm to humm while doing some last minute shopping.

http://www.americanangst.com/dingfries.html

2 Punches:

At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DAMN!! Carol of the Bells is one of my FAVORITE carols!! Now all I'm going to hear is "Ding fries are done"!

Ha Ha Ha! That *was* really funny though. I think I will have to spread that bit o' cheer.

 
At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now its my turn to tell you not to stress so much. I think if an embryo is going to implant in there, its going to do so whether you lifted anything, or bent down, or picked something up. Unless you are hauling 80 lb. bags around on a regular basis, I think there's very little you can do to screw up embryo implantation. Basically, it will implant when and if it chooses to. In some ways this isn't very comforting, but it has made me realize that there is so very little of this that is within my control, so what's the point in making myself crazy about all that.


Re: bowel movements. I have a good recipe for bran/applesauce muffins that have helped make all that easier. Let me know if you want the recipe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home