Saturday, December 17, 2005

A Quickie with TomKat

Just a quickie as I have to get things packed for our overniter in the Metro:

Tomorrow's the aspiration and would you believe I'm worried about what socks I should wear. Or should I just take them off? As if they will even notice my socks, right? I even did a little landscaping and shaved my legs this a.m. just in case they do notice and think, "Her legs are nice and smooth...too bad about the little hairs on the knees, even if those are tough spots to shave..."

I probably won't get a chance to look at the computer again until Sunday night, but I'm hoping I'll be up to posting any info if I have any.

So in the vein of staying positive and upbeat, here's one of the latest spoofs on TomKat, who I absolutely DESPISE.

3 Punches:

At 8:33 PM, Blogger Cricket said...

I hope it went well. Looking forward to hearing.

 
At 4:02 AM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Good luck. I'm exactly a week ahead of you in this process - with the same clinic, how's that for small world!

 
At 6:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope everything went well!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home