Monday, December 19, 2005

You're IT! Seven Things . . .

You're IT!
By Viva on Feelings Generally

I took the tag from Erin Here are my answers. Even if not interesting, I have now partaken/partook (?) in a Blog Peer Pressure Activity!

Seven things to do before I die (not in order of priority):

1. Write a will
2. Serve a real meal that I cooked myself
3. Learn to make my mother’s vegetable soup
4. Get Max (and any of our subsequent children – knock on wood) through college
5. Get a hobby
6. Quit my job before they force me into retirement
7. Pick out my own epitath and tombstone

Seven things I cannot (or will not) do:

1. Cook
2. Snow ski
3. Relate to Rich Bitches
4. Wait patiently in line
5. Refuse to have the last word
6. Jump off the high board
7. Stand naked in front of husband in broad daylight

Seven things that attract me to my spouse (in random order):

1. His Generosity
2. His Patience
3. His green eyes
4. His hair (when we first met, he had the most beautiful long, wavy hair I had EVER seen on a man)
5. His taste in cars
6. His fathering
7. His love

Seven things I say most often:

1. “What the f*ck!”
2. “Jerry, would you do me a favor?”
3. “Whatever”
4. “No, Max”
5. “You, too!”
6. “Sorry to be a pain, but…”
7. “I love you, too”

Seven books I read (in random order). I don’t have a list of favorites because I don’t have a lot of time to read for "pleasure."

1. CPT Code Book
2. Medicare Desk Reference for Hospitals
3. UB92 Editor
4. Coders’ Desk Reference
5. The Story of the Little Mole Who Went in Search of Whodunit
6. Little Golden Book – Chicken Little
7. Bubble Gum, Bubble Gum

Seven movies I watch over and over again (in random order):

1. Shawshank Redemption
2. When Harry Met Sally
3. You’ve Got Mail
4. Pulp Fiction
5. Office Space
6. Dazed and Confused
7. My Fair Lady

Seven people I'm curious about that I'd like to join in if you haven’t already:

1. Cricket
2. Cat
3. Scissorbill
4. Suzanne
5. Julie
6. You, because you want to partake in the fun as well
7. And, You, too!

1 Punches:

At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, the tombstone thing is a little . . . different. But, I'm all in favor of pre-planning. I mean, all those episodes of Six Feet Under needed to teach me something, right?

Pre-planning is where it is at!

Sorry, one should really not drink and comment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home