Friday, October 14, 2005

Light-Weight

I came home from work for lunch today, something I haven't done in a long time, but figured left-overs was better than what was being offered at the employment's "mess-hall." I turned on the kitchen's TV and I was immediately sucked into an airing of "A Baby Story." Compare me to little blond girl sitting in front of a TV, whispering, "They're heeeeere."

On the bright side, I have been anticipating this coming weekend as an opportunity to do something I haven't done in a long time: IMBIBE (get blizted!). I am going to attend a fundraiser tomorrow nite, for which I did find a dress that fits much better, and I have already warned my husband. Unfortunately, I'm sure it will be the point that I'm into my 2nd glass of wine, and I'll be "woooohoo! clear the table!" Too bad my new dress doesn't come with a boa or tassels. Talk about a cheap date! I really can't wait. It's been a long time since I got just cut loose in the company of great friends and an open bar.

0 Punches:

Post a Comment

<< Home