Thursday, March 16, 2006

No. 131 - The Bottom Line

I heard about this website this morning on my way to work. The average woman is worth $1.6M. I am worth a little over $1.4M. My diminished value appears to be due to my age; having a cup size less than DD; and being no more than “average” in most of the categories.

I can’t complain too much as it was through another website that I found out my blog is worth…well, it’s literally worth-LESS. Boo-hoo. I’m guessing it’s because I don’t have all the advertisements and what not. It appears the old adage “one man’s trash is another man’s treasure” applies to more than just estate auctions and garage sales, eh?

So fess up. What are YOU worth?

Factoid #3 – I grew up on a small, family-owned dairy farm.

14 Punches:

At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow.

I'm evidently worth $2,029,562.

Well. How 'bout that? I got big bucks for my IQ. Actually got negative dollars for my crap income.

That was fun. I'm going to take the other tests on that page.

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger DD said...

Yeah, obviously not remembering my SAT or ever having my IQ tested gave me a big goose egg as well. But, to be fair, I don't think either of those numbers would have boosted me beyond average anyway...

*sigh*

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger EJW said...

I'm worth $2.14M. My SAT score rocked it, but my IQ was a total guess. How dumb that they think for cup size bigger = = better!

 
At 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gracious. I am worth $2,213,774, and my blog is worth $24,839.76. So...why am I still eating peanut butter sandwiches for dinner every two weeks as I wait for my paycheck? Hmmm.
And a dairy farm? You continue to fascinate...

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger K said...

Awww...you could get 2 of me for one of you! I am worth $1,116,562. Then again, I have no income, and no degree so I just suck.

 
At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was worth just over $1.8 million. Apparently the Ph.D. was worth a lot, though I lost some for the addictive personality. Being average in a bunch of categories didn't help, and I have to admit that I guessed at the IQ.

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Demeter said...

I got $2.3 Million go figure! It wasn't my shoe size for sure. Still wonder how I will be paying for my IVF, though....

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Katie said...

I got about Molly got. And the blog was about 16,000 and even though I love you all, I'd sell it to pay for a few more rounds of the old IVF.

 
At 5:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm work $1.33 million. Lots of negatives for looks,natch. If I were attractive and thin I could have added over $100k! Color me surprised...

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Catherine McDiarmid-Watt said...

My worth was $1.7, I lost money for being older, divorced and got nothing for my DDD bra size!

I was surprised at my blogs worth. Last time I checked they were worth nothing.

But now "Life Begins..." is worth $2,822.70, "Pregnancy & Birth over 44y" is also worth $2,822.70 and my daily "Pregnancy over 44y" stories blog is worth $3,951.78. I wonder why it is worth the most?

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Kellie said...

huh - I got nothing for being left handed. I'm only worth $1.7M. I lost for being divorced and not having a degree.

I'd still like to know how ones show size influences their worth. Still, way cool site.

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Kellie said...

show size? Duh! shoe size even.

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Woohoo, I am worth $2,282,176. My height totally screwed me, but I got the big bucks for not being hairy as a monkey.

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger DrSpouse said...

$2,014,880. Strangely you get loads for a "professor" IQ (no idea what mine is, but I am the UK equivalent of a professor!), but nothing for working in education...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home