Thursday, March 02, 2006

False Start

I don't know why, but I don't know if I would be more disturbed seeing this on a baby or this on a pregnant woman.

Maybe I'm just jealous because right now I have no reason to buy either one. *sigh*

Remember how I thought Monday was CD1? Nope, TODAY is CD1. Yesterday I was beginning to think that maybe the spotting was implantation! G*d, I'm delusional. Since today has confirmed that indeed I am on a new cycle, I called my RE and requested our calendar for the next several weeks. Oh joy. Oh rapture. Oh shit...?

Besides, the Funnel Cakes are stale; I've got a Beer buzz; and Mr. DD was getting tired of not winning any of the Carnival's other booby prizes, so we will get back on our little Merry-Go-Round and take another stab at the Brass Ring...and cross our fingers that Hope won't screw up and throw us a set of Brass Knuckles instead.

7 Punches:

At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, oh -- but did you see the men's shirts at the bottom? "My boys can swim"? "He shoots, he scores"?

BARF.

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Cricket said...

Day change aside, I am so excited for you guys. Hope you win that big, fluffy baby in that duck shooting stall.

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Kellie said...

Oh man, how wrong is it that I kinda dig the "My parents spent my college fund making me." one?

 
At 6:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just found your site, and wanted to let you know that I can relate. We had PCOS-related primary infertility when TTC our son, and now are back on the infertility Wheel of Hell for the second time around--and it's not looking promising this time.

I'll be back to read your archives when I have a moment, but wanted to thank you for also posting about secondary IF--it's so hard to deal with, and it feels like you don't necessarily fit in anywhere.

 
At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear DD, I'm so glad both of you are on the same page now. And I wish you so much luck for this cycle, even though I had had a glimmer of hope reading your last post that it wouldn't be necessary...

I know the T-shirts whereof you speak and refuse to visit that site again. Holy hell.

 
At 4:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I decided not to look at the sites.

I'm sorry the brass ring wasn't yours this time around. Day One sucks -- even when it means a fresh start, it still sucks.

Good luck.

P.S. the word verification is oocyttcb -- oocyte, ttc, weird...

 
At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, thinking of you down here. And sincerely hoping the next cycle is the ONE.

If only there was a way to never have a CD 1 -- sort of like Mondays.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home