Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Support

I’m taking some liberties here, but I would like you to all stop by Demeter’s Loss and wish her support on her decision, which has got to be as heartbreaking as hell, but no one ever needs to be harmed in anger – regardless of the severity. I just don't want her to feel alone in this situation. We all know the Power of Positive Comments.

“Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.”
Isaac Asimov, Salvor Hardin in "Foundation"US science fiction novelist & scholar (1920 - 1992)

2 Punches:

At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Horrifying... I hope things go well for her.

How are you feeling?

Thrush is no fun...

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger Kellie said...

No relationship is easy to end I think she's definetly making the right decision. Life is too short for that BS. Sounds like she's got good friends that'll stand by her - that's important.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home