Thursday, December 01, 2005

Bartender! A Round of Warm Fuzzies For Everyone!


You know what? You are just, just...THE BEST group of people...EVER! Thanks for the warm fuzzies. ((((Hugs)))) all around! You are all invited to my house when we get it done sometime this Spring. As you can see, it's got a ways to go and with the recent blizzard, the only thing to have happened in a week is that all the sides except a couple of windows are completely closed up. Luckily we are in no hurry or have a deadline to meet. I have enough personal deadlines as it is.





It's a good thing that progress has slowed down as I just discovered today that my flooring for the kitchen (wood laminate) looks like poo next to the cabinet color. Oh, I know, woe is me for building a new house and I can't get things to match. WHATteverrrr. I'm not going to feel guilty 'cause this is the house I plan to kick the bucket in. Conveniently enough, on the hillside a quarter mile over is a little, country cemetary, sweetly named Best Cemetary. I want to be buried in the Best Cemetary and then I can watch over Max as he carries on the family name.

The little bugger will probably sell off the land and house and move to Vegas to live with his stripper girlfriend, Bunny, and start a club called Tit$RU$ (I had to modify that as I g00gled it to find, that yes, there is a website with that name).

6 Punches:

At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful house, beautiful site! I can't wait to see it finished. I wish you were in Oregon so you could recommend a contractor.

 
At 5:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh WOW!! D, that house is going to be GORGEOUS!!!
I'll bring the teeny-weinies for the housewarming party!!

 
At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy house! I can already tell it's going to be amazing!!! T$tsRUs?! Ha!!

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger scissorbill said...

The house looks great! What a fun project. I hope you fill it with lots more little ones.

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger April said...

That's going to look fantastic!

 
At 5:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo! Next Infertile Blogfest at DD's!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home