Friday, November 18, 2005

"Freaky Mother"

As a teenager in angst, I loved taking the quizzes in Seventeen, Cosmo, Cover Girl, etc. Here's a grown-up version that is just as fun and surprisingly, rather accurate (for me anyway) considering the few questions you have to answer. 25% of those polled are *Punk Mamas*! Rock on, sista's!

You may have already seen and/or taken the test as it seems to be floating around the popular blogs, so feel free to jump on the bandwagon!

Punk Mama
You're a punk rock mommy! DIY is probably your
motto, because you're a punk mama at heart.
Your kids are getting your independent spirit
and guts, and learning to solve problems
themselves. You love it when they show their
independence, even when it's breaking your
heart.


What kind of a freaky mother are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

1 Punches:

At 5:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAH!!! I'm A Girl Power Mommy!!(?)

I guess in a way, that's true since I want Maggie to be strong & independent yet feminine. I just don't want to be like the Spice Girls or the PowderPuff Girls! MoJo JoJo is my favorite Pwder Puff character

 

Post a Comment

<< Home