Sunday, November 06, 2005

Three Days Late

OK...now AF is 3 days late and nary a phone call to let me know where she is and why the hell she is late. If I find out it's because Men O'Pause is delaying her, I don't know what I'll do besides crawl into bed and cry all day.

I have also gone through 3 more HPT since using the leftover in my car. THIS time, I read through the instructions and am quite sure that they all were a big fat negative.

It only figures that when I really want this thing to start so I can begin the regimine for the ICSI that it would elude me like a wisp of vapor. Ironic that a month ago I was running the bathroom dreading what I would find and now I look in anticipation for some, ANY, spotting, isn't it?

I don't know what kind of cruel joke Youknowwho upstairs is playing, but this really isn't the time to be fucking with my head. I thought it was bad enough to have to go through my period on the year anniversary of my miscarriage, but this is...well...indescribable.

2 Punches:

At 7:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you get some resolution to this soon!

 
At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, I'm sorry you have to go through this.
I'm having the DT's for an HPT right now since my pg co-worker told me about her dream....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home